onsdag 4 mars 2009

Get it take it and keep it forever yours

Creative writing is the sweeetest class!
I wish we had a class like that in sweden...hah who am I trying to kid, we don't have relaxed and cool classes like that. No homework and mostly just socializing. Plus that we learn how to be awesome writers. I wrote this one poem for my mom and she recommended me to show it to her but I don't know, maybe sometime ? ;)
Haha I know someone that's gonna try to force it out of me, but nah not today :D haha
To bad mom, better luck next time.

If I could bring high school to sweden, that would be awesome.
According to Mr. Billings, college physics teacher, american schools are a joke. Which is prolly true but it's pretty sweet too. The classes they got to offer and being able to socialize with teacher, yeah good luck with that one in sweden with our ,some, boring teachers...
I mean a teacher that's been in Iraq(Mr Hall) that's so cool.
He's an amazing teacher too and don't follow any curriculum's I just wish I could have him too.

Next week it's the ACT's for the juniors and some seniors so tuesday is the day off and wed+thur we start 11 a.m . Grymt!
Finally done with the wonderful u.s history project that took a long time to finish. I better have aced it other wise I will hang myself...no but it wont be fun.
Ofc some lazy freshman's wern't done...what a surprise! never would've thought that about kearsley students.
-"How many Kearsley student's does it take to count students in a classroom?" btw kearsley students are the worst on math.
and the other day the principal wanted to teach the teachers how to read. Really??
Mr markwardt before an essay:" And don't write prolly! It's not a word, it will not be counted"
All tests here are multiple choice ones...

Mattahari

1 kommentar:

  1. HA
    Tänker inte ens nämna det med en endaste liten bokstav,....SOM OM JAG skulle....försöka..hrmpf...Inte JAg INTE HA dubbel HAHA *flinar och kastar pussar på dig*

    SvaraRadera