måndag 9 mars 2009

It must be my lucky day

I would certainly say so.

Starts out with oversleeping, but hey we made it in time!
Cool presentations by peeps in psychology.
Worried about track all day but it turned out great!
So now ladies and gentlemen, Mathilda has started Track(friidrott) and wont eat candy/snacks and she will eat healthier. Or at least try, she's still in the states... ;)
She comes home and what does she hear? HER HOST MOM HAS GOTTEN A JOB!!!!
Wow, it's amazing :D Everyone is super excited, it's taken a while but now it's here.
And she walks about 5 miles / day and eats healthier which has made her much happier which is an Awesome and necessary thing for this family.
I'm going to California in 25 days! WOW can seriously hardly realize it...it's insane.

And , before I went to bed I called my mom to congratulate her :D
Boy wasn't she surprised when the phone rang 04.40??
But we talked for about a half an hour. Great! I kinda knew she wouldn't get upset so I think we were on each line with huge smiles on our faces. Or at least I know I was ;)
So, I'm proud to say that I congratulated her first on her b-day ! :D hihi

Well going to bed now c ya!

Mattaharii

2 kommentarer:

  1. I went back to sleep with a big smile on my face :) And the sweetiest thing during our conversation was that all three dogs came and give me a kiss and than went back to sleep wondering what on earth I was doing awake in the middle of the night :)
    Thankk you for calling, I am tha happiest mom in the world to have you as her daughter, love you most <3

    SvaraRadera
  2. Not bad with your new lifestyle, I'm impressed. Don't go out to hard though, if there's a setback it always feels harder. Keep up the good spirit.
    I hope you will have a great time in California. The least I can hope for is that all the snow is gone by then.
    Hugs from me to you

    SvaraRadera