onsdag 25 mars 2009

Flickerball

I've gotten shin splints!
How nice, and it's only us out-of-shape-people who gets it.
I feel lucky.
For you who don't know what it is,
It's pain next to the shin(smalben) that is caused of the thin muscle over it is rubbed against it while running when not used to it so the muscle starts bleeding every time you run.
Then you just stretch and stretch and stretch some more and put ice on it.
I've felt it since like last week, but not until yesterday it started hurting while running.
So , no running for me today. Gonna try it tomorrow though.

Sometimes we play Flickerball in gym. It's a mix of football and basketball and you play it with a football. Which I've never been good at catching so I was happy so long they didn't pass it to me. Even though if a girl scores it's double the points since we're not that many girls in the class and the ones that are aren't motivated. Anyway, so to score you either hit the backboard 1-2p or the hoop 3-6p. In the end of our second game , it was like one minute left or something, this one guy passes it to me, and I catch it which just that is a big thing, and everyone surrounds me specially max that's like on me, but the guy who passed to me pushed him away so I threw it, and first it hit the backboard(wow) and then boom down in the hoop ! I was in shock , it was amazing :D

Only 9 days till California now. Jajks! Getting nervous.

Tjoflöjt!

1 kommentar:

  1. Kan ju tänka mig att allt det där hoppandet gjorde sitt till för värkande benhinnor. är ytterst tacksam för att det inte fanns Flickerball på min tid LOL.
    Kram,
    Moster
    PS Det är inte alla som kan göra ett riktigt bra potatismos - hurra för dig.

    SvaraRadera