måndag 16 mars 2009

An apple a day will keep the doctor away

If that was true I wouldn't have this cold still.
I wish I was a good blogger and writer. Sometimes it happens, but those moments are few.

Back to track today and it was outside! Warm like a summer day. Up around 60's which is about 15 Celsius I guess. Which is very warm compared to below zero that we've had for a Long period of time now. That might be the reason why I'm constantly sick, the insane weather changes.
I used to believe that Sweden had weather swings like a women on her period, but that is nothing compared to Michigan that is like a pregnant women. And we all know that they got some crazy mood swings ;) One day it's +15 the other day it's -15. How are we ever supposed to know how to dress? One day is never the same as the one before.
I guess that's true in many ways. Both weather and mood wise. And other ways too.

It's kinda sad when I notice that I forget certain Swedish words. I didn't think that would happen or be possible but it is and people tease me about it :P
It is somewhat fun but it will be hard if it will stick with me when school starts.
That I btw haven't decided where to go yet or what to major in.
Extremely hard decision. And you don't wanna make the wrong one.

I'm reading this book the Shack.
I wish I could talk about it because it's very interesting but I can't spoil it if anyone else is going to read it. I recommend for everyone to read it though. Trust me, you will get something to think about. So I guess if you're not really a thinker, then it's nothing for you ;)

Mathilda

1 kommentar:

  1. The shack is realy truly goooooood isn't it:-)

    The snow is melting=hurray, but we can only dream of the days when the temp goes over +15C.

    Fiona is a girl with severe mood changes (skendräktig) and is miffing away when the hour get closer to meal time. But hey girl - it's still 1 hr to go.

    We are having nachos today, the boys have decided that Tuesdays is nachosday and as good mom as I am, I comply ;-)
    HUGS!!

    SvaraRadera