söndag 22 mars 2009

Bounce bounce BOUNCE

Trampolines and water is like what makes me most happy and attaches a big smile on my face.
Yesterday Ashlee & Heather put up a trampoline here in our yard.
It was too dark then to jump so me and Heather started when we got home from church today.
Which was unusual good, it wasn't the same pastor it was another guy and he was really good.
But, back to the subject. And we were laughing the whole time!
We haven't laughed like that for so long , it was really refreshing and leg aching.
A break for movie and then dinner, and back out bouncing with now also Josh, Heather's brother.
You can not spend time with him without laughing oh my word we couldn't control our jumping while laughing so much.
Then Tyler (Ashlee's boyfriend) came out and was watching us bouncing around and trying to pull our legs so we would fall.
Well of course he managed to do it to me. He came behind and I didn't see him so it was totally uncall for and poff down was I kissing the trampoline.

Good thing we had peed before it was definitely needed, who knows what would've happen without it.

If I continue like this with track and trampoline I'll be in shape before you know it!
Now it's just hurting...But it's good pain!
It sounds stupid I know, on the other hand, after a good work-out even if it hurts the day after it's good pain and a sign that your body has been working = Good pain.
And if I'm gonna laugh like that every time I jump abs will be showing here soon as well. Prolly not . Even when I was jumping alone I caught myself laughing at how stupid I looked.

P.S I'm pro on mashed potatoes! Always a good skill

Mathilda som studsar ut slut

1 kommentar:

  1. Håhå håååå så roligt det låter med studseriskratt, å en sån TUR att ni hade peed before *skrattar så jag trillar av stolen.
    Underbara ungen min, love you

    SvaraRadera