söndag 8 mars 2009

Papa

Oh my word!
It makes me so mad.
Laura told me about an article she read that was about a man who let his dog freeze to death and get stuck to the ground! And, they're not even pressing charges on him!
How can that be acceptable??
That's sick.

Actually, Skip the dog here, we bathed him, twice, and let him sleep in the house all weekend.
I feel so sorry for him though.
Diarrhea for a few years and live in a dirty cage with rarely clean water and hardly any walks.
And he lives there all year around. He's not a pretty dog, but he got a great dogality.
Heather used to train him so he knows how to behave, but now she doesn't care anymore.
I wish I could save him but how? If a dog shelter takes him they'll put him down since he's not a pup anymore.

Why do some people treat animals so Wrong??

Mathulda

1 kommentar:

  1. Ja du gumman, livet är orättvist, minst sagt. Some people just don't care!

    hugs

    SvaraRadera