lördag 28 februari 2009

Somerset mall , Troy,MI

The pictures came like the last ones first so it's stupid but people might survive anyway.
A guy in a restaurant yelled *buy 1 get 1 free ouhou* so we imitated him it was hilarious.

I totally agree! That's bawseome(Bloody awesome)

Gotta love Starbucks. Get it to Sweden please.

I wonder who I thought of? :)

I fell in love

Only for you mom, can it be Swarowski?

GUCCI-GIRL!

Maybe not the most attractive shoes I've ever seen, but I know someone that got that as favorite color.

Louis vuitton


It's the coolest mall I've ever seen!
Huge! Or actually one in Helsinki was bigger but this was awesome.

LÖSVIKT! Impossible to find I thought but lookie here!


A pool? no, a wishing thing.
They had a lot of cool stores.
Ex. Prada, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Coach, MaxMara etc. etc.

Got more pictures but yeah, it was an awesome day :D

Cow-girl

1 kommentar:

  1. Thank you for the pic from Swarovski, I loved the design, Maybe cause I came up with almost the same desing 4 years ago?
    Nice color on them shoes :)
    Love you !!

    SvaraRadera