måndag 16 februari 2009

A change in my life

Can you believe it?
I changed from blogg.se to blogspot.com !
I like it! Just prefer this blog I suppose. On some way it's easier to write here.
I don't think I'll get any new readers but in case I do I'll give you a little something about me.

I'm Mathilda, 16 soon 17. Okey not soon but I can wish.
I'm from Sweden but now I'm living a year in the states. Michigan.
Where I'm a senior at Kearsley High school (KHS).
Or if I actually were an American I would be a junior, but since I'm a f.e.s (foreign exchange student) I get the privileges of a senior.
Which means that I will experience prom and graduation.
I was suppose to start the Gymnasium this year but went here instead so I will go my freshmen year with people one year younger than me.
I think I'm gonna chose Stockholm's international hotel & restaurant school.
I guess that's it for now.
Oh wait, my host family!
It's me, my two host sisters Heather(17 soon 18) and Ashlee (18 soon 19) and my host parents Don and Rhea. I share room with Heather and sometimes the cat Kenzy. The other cat Abby never enters.
Yepp that's it the rest you probably already know or you can just ask.

1 kommentar:

  1. så klart jag följer dig även här. Mysigt att prata med dig igår. Krya på dig nu
    Kramar Jeanette

    SvaraRadera