onsdag 13 maj 2009

I asked all my teachers if I have to take the exams or not. And guess what, I only have to take 3 out of 6. And it's the easiest ones too. Okey all of them are easy but yeah. I'm happy.
We played frisbee today in gym. It was a lot of fun, until it hit me in the forehead...
One of the Rose twins were standing like 2m from me and threw it and boom in my forehead. It freakin' hurt man!
They're giving several teachers "pink slip" 33 teachers from 5 schools are being laid off.
Teachers that has been less than 10 years at Kearsley is the ones getting a pink slip.
One of them is Mr. Redfearn. The really good choir teacher pretty much everyone loves.
So it's kinda sad. Though it's not for sure until when it's summerbreak but still. It's tough.
It's because many people get laid off, move, and not as many kids start Kearsley anymore. Then the school gets less money and have to lay off teachers. They get a certain amount of money per student so when it's big losses like this they get less money.
And they have to move PARO to Kearsley. PARO is a building where kids that are failing high school go to make up their work. Some students even wanna go there because they get smoke breaks and it's more relaxed and less people. Not no more it wont. The mess kids will stay in Kearsley in the same building. I'm glad I was here this year...
So who knows what will happen to Kearsley in a few years.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar