lördag 4 april 2009

Skills på top!

Wow, I'm feeling lucky today.

I had seen the wrong time when my plane was leaving so we came to late.
On the way there, two trains were passing, took between 5-10 min, not even kidding so slow.
It was a great morning! Oh yeah, it began with me oversleeping too...
But he managed to change my flight without extra cost and now it's only gonna be one change instead of two.
So I'm missing some things today, but it's better than going tomorrow which was an option too.
Good job Mattahari!!

Yesterday we celebrated Heather cuz it's her b-day tomorrow and I wont be here.
It was a surprise that was kinda ruined but it was a lot of fun we went to fuddruckers where they have Big and very good burgers and other things ofc.
Her brother sister were there, rhea's aunt w/ family and our family.
It was a great time. After that we all went to see the school musical which was this year Oklahoma. Heather plays in the pit-band first flute. It was a really good play, it was funny and the actors are really good. Then what Heather didn't know was that we were all going to our house for ice cream cake. She was told that she was going with her sister for ice cream, but no ;)
It was a lot of fun.

Done with swimming for this time. Too bad, I really liked it.

Mattahari

2 kommentarer:

  1. And Finally, 12 hours later, Mathilda is at the hotel in LA :)She did it by her own all the way to the hotel, cause noone picked her up at the airport in the middle of the night. Guess who hasn´t slept very much tonight? Yep the Mama Hen ( me) Over and out

    SvaraRadera
  2. Jag hoppas att du har en underbar tid nu på din resa.

    Kram

    SvaraRadera